Healing Confessions & Decrees
The Bible says that God’s Word is His medicine. Before your arrival at Healing School, begin to take God’s medicine by speaking aloud and meditating on healing scriptures. Here are a few to get you started. Start expecting Healing today!
Exodus 15:26. . . If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
- (New English Bible) . . . I the Lord am your healer.
- (Leeser) . . . for I the Lord am thy physician.
- (Basic English) . . . I am the Lord your life-giver.
- (Smith-Goodspeed) . . . for I, the Lord, make you immune to them (diseases).
- (Knox) . . . I, the Lord, will bring thee only health.
God is speaking to me now, saying, “I am the Lord that healeth thee.” He is watching over His Word to perform it. He is the Lord that healeth me. He is healing me now. This Word contains the ability to produce what it says. His Word is full of healing power. I receive this Word now. Healing is God’s nature. God is in me. My body is the temple of the Lord that healeth me. God is bigger than sickness and Satan. God is dwelling inside of me, healing me now.
Proverbs 17:22: A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
- (Good News) Being cheerful keeps you healthy.
- (Smith-Goodspeed) A happy heart is a healing medicine
- (Basic English) A glad heart makes a healthy body.
- (Moffatt) A glad heart helps and heals.
- (Jerusalem) A glad heart is excellent medicine, a spirit depressed wastes the bones away.
- (Knox) A cheerful heart makes a quick recovery.
Ha, ha, ha! I have a merry heart. Sickness can’t dominate me. What do you think you’re trying to do, devil? You can’t put sickness on me. I have a merry heart and I’m full of joy! Ha, ha, ha, ha!
Isaiah 53:4-5: Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
- (Leeser) But only our diseases did he bear himself, and our pains he carried. . . . Through his bruises was healing granted to us.
- (Basic English) But it was our pain he took, and our diseases were put on him: while to us he seemed as one diseased, on whom God’s punishment had come.
- (Rotherham) . . . by his stripes there is healing for us.
Surely Jesus hath borne my sicknesses and diseases and carried my pains. He bore them and carried them away to a distance. I don’t have to bear what He bore for me. I refuse to bear what He bore for me. Satan cannot put on me what Jesus bore for me. By His stripes I am healed and made whole.
Matthew 8:16-17: When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
- (Norlie) . . . He took away our illnesses and lifted our diseases for us.
- (Amplified) . . . He Himself took [in order to carry away] our weaknesses and infirmities and bore away our diseases.
- (New English Bible) . . . He took away our illnesses and carried away our diseases.
Jesus Himself took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. He carried away my sicknesses and diseases. He bore them away and removed them. Disease is not mine. Healing is mine. I refuse to bear what Jesus bore for me. Satan, you cannot put disease on me. I refuse to accept sickness. I will not tolerate sickness. Sickness and disease are totally unacceptable to me.
1 Peter 2:24: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
- (20th Century) . . . his bruising was your healing.
By Jesus’ stripes I was healed. Healing belongs to me. I was healed 2,000 years ago by the stripes Jesus bore. I’m not trying to get healed. I’ve got healing, because by His stripes I was healed.
1 John 3:8: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
- (Amplified) The reason the Son of God was made manifest (visible) was to undo (destroy, loosen and dissolve) the works the devil [has done].
- (Basic English) . . . and the Son of God was seen on earth so that he might put an end to the works of the Evil One.
- (Wand) . . . that He might neutralize what the Devil has done.
- (Phillips) Now the Son of God came to the earth with the express purpose of liquidating the devil’s activities.
Sickness is a work of the devil. Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. Sickness has been dissolved, broken up,annulled, undone, and liquidated as far as I am concerned. Jesus put sickness to an end for me.