The vision is to pray for the souls that God wants to deliver and bring to this Family of Believers. We pray they find us on the internet or through friends, those that need the teaching and training we offer here at MSM. We pray that they will live a holy and prosperous life. We also pray that the power of God will pull down strongholds and build up the body of Christ, that is a part of our body. We pray with an expectation of signs, wonders, and miracles in the name of Jesus.
The purpose of this ministry is to ensure that all areas of the Ministry are covered with prayer. We will not only pray for the ministry, but also our families, leaders, and members. We pray for those called into leadership, will be recognized, so that we can help train and equip them in their callings.
As Intercessors, we live a lifestyle of Prayer, Praise, and Adoration to our God.
• We believe in praying effectively, therefore we take a firm stand of faith on the Word of God, knowing that it will not return void (Isaiah 55:11).
• We boldly approach the throne of God knowing that He hears, answers, heals, delivers, and sets the captives free.
• We pray with expectation!
• We pray for hunger for the Lord, conviction of sin, and an awareness of God’s presence for the world.
• We intercede for a breakthrough in the heavenlies over our neighborhoods and that the people of God will send the sound of worship up over our communities so that the atmosphere is charged with the Glory of God.
•We recognize that we are in spiritual warfare and we also know that Jesus has already defeated the enemy through the cross and resurrection. When he said, “It is finished”.
• We pray from a position of enforcing the victory Jesus has already won.
“And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.” Colossians 2:15